- You don’t need more than one pair of pants. Seriously, denim is a resilient fabric. Just make sure you put your napkin on your lap for meals!
- Over pack socks and underwear. No such thing as too much.
- Don’t bring extra tops. I ended up buying four new shirts on my travels!
- Do bring something (small) to read!
- Be prepared for all weather. I had sunshine, overcast, rain, and yes, even snowfall.
- You don’t need make up.
- Micro fiber towel that quick dries. A million thanks to Erin for this one. Compact, dry, and allows for free showers at all hostels!
- Ear plugs — especially if you’re like me and CAN’T handle snoring. Expect the worst from your hostel-mates.
- Bring ibuprofen. Your feet WILL hurt.
Post with pics and about my adventures in Amsterdam, Berlin, and Prague to come once I get a full night’s sleep!