- They sell beer, wine, and LIQUOR in the supermarkets.
- Everything is gorgeous. Seriously.
- All the cars are small and adorable! This is the first “big” car I’ve seen here. Also saw my first pick up truck today. All the cars are mini cooper sized!
- There are bakeries/coffee shops around every nook and cranny!
- My program is wonderful. The people are great, the classes sound rigorous (it’s a little intimidating!), and the staff is so clearly invested in our well beings. I can’t wait to see where this semester takes me!
EDIT: According to my housemates, apparently liquor in grocery stores is a things in other US states… but not in Virginia! So… still exciting.